Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oh NO!! It's Moevember!!


Now I know it's a good cause but really growing a moustache.... Luke has decided to support the prostate cancer campaign. Where is the moustach you say????? I haven't photographed it yet. I am anti -moustache - in every way shape and form. Luke has always been aware of my position on the issue. I've always had something against facial hair and I am finding it difficult to look at the face I know and love (pictured above) in the same way.

Luke thinks my distaste for the moustache is funny and he is having a good time "doing his bit." Keep checking in and I will post a pic of his efforts over the month (intially he promised he wouldn't have it the entire month but I think he was doing a bit of the "Yes dear".)

I tell ya - Moevember is a LONG month........

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! All da teachers at skewl r doin moevember 2.... we sponser them 2... i gave Mr Halford $4-, lol! some r realli bad tho! realli! well ave fun wif it luke!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! All da teachers at skewl r doin moevember 2.... we sponser them 2... i gave Mr Halford $4-, lol! some r realli bad tho! realli! well ave fun wif it luke!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when the Higgy Jig Man grows a moustache. He looks good with anything! Go the Jig!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotty did the Movember thing too, he's so hairy his moustache grew in a week, then it got itchy and thick and so he chopped it off the following week. Me so observant I didn't even realise he'd shaved it off! Lovely wife I am. Can't wait to see Luke's mo.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

You're so funny, Sheila! Maybe it'll "grow" on you, lol.

I think facial hair is cool, in fact, my hubbie has a full beard and mustache - i don't even recognize him when he shaves it off once in awhile.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home