Saturday, December 16, 2006

We Are Family



We've had some family from Sydney came and spend some time with us in the Sunshine State. I was worried it was going to be extemely hot and humid like it usually is in December but we were graced with pleasant temps for most of their stay. The boys had fun with the green tree frogs that not only live outside our house but make their way indoors as well. It was great for me because they would pick them up and take them back outdoors where they belong - they drive me nuts coming inside and I can'tbring myself to touch them.

Having city relatives visit highlighted just how much wildlife we have around our country home. I don't think Tanya will ever forget the curious incident of the owl in the nighttime!! I have never known of owls to attack unsuspecting visitors before.

Well that's probably enough yabba for today......
You can come and stay again anytime you like cousins you were fantastic house guests. Hope you had fun on the Gold Coast!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

I miss Qld!!! Seriously...

I do NOT miss all the bugs, frogs, insects, etc though. I don't blame you for not touching them. Eek!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home