Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lavender Fields

I haven't been out with my girls and the camera a lot lately - but I convinced the pie to come out to the Winery the other day - they have some gorgeous lavender fields as well - here are a few pics I caught the other day. I'm not finished editing yet but here are a few that I'm liking so far.By the way "convinced" actually means bribe! It cost me a chocolate milkshake!!


Trying something a little different here with my black and whites.....what do you think?

8 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

Love the lighting in these, Sheila. I LOVE that second one. I'm finally catching up on everyones blogs!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love these..love the lighting and those braids..I wish my girls hair was long enough for that.

I am so jealous of your backgrounds..I really need to take a drive and find some locations..I always seem to stick close to the house..and I'm running out of spots..ha..These are all so great..I really like the b/w..but the colors are awesome..warm and glowing!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

Such pretty lighting Sheila :)

2:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

those are SO.GORGEOUS. - look at that lighting, would ya?!?!?!! wow!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well worth the Milkshake - these are GORGEOUS!!
She is such a doll .. I love her hat too ..
Great images Sheila :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Ooh, these are beautiful. I love the lighting!

1:38 AM  
Blogger jenny ress said...

Sheila,
I love, love that first one & the bnw is gorgeous!

A winery & lavendar fields?
What a divine location. :)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila,
These are gorgeous, I love your lighting and composistion. The weather is pretty grim today in Perth, but I still think I might take the girls out this evening after viewing your pics!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home