Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Slackola

Okay so I've been pretty slack over the holidays......

To be honest it was a holiday and I didn't take many photos and editing just keeps getting put on the backburner.

Here are a few images to share and one day - hopefully- I will get to some of the others that are just sitting on my hard drive and the moment.


This is the daughter of photographer extraordinare - Kelly Munce. We got to have a fun shoot when we were headed home from Sydney.





The other news is that I'm in the process of building a brand new website......will keep you posted on it......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Sheila!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

LOVE them, Sheila!!! I love the first and the one with the blue background - how fun!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home