Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Toothfairy Is In House

Well - she was about two weeks ago!

Mary-Ella lost her first tooth - it had been wobbly for a few months and we began to wonder if it would ever come out.In the end she was hit in the mouth with a teddy bear! Beware the plush toy! The tooth was literally hanging there and an old family friend pulled it the rest of the way out.

I was somewhat surpised by the amount of inflation that has occured in tooth fairy currency. $2 was left on the bedhead - somewhere in my memory 20c rings some bells for that first tooth .....

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Good for her!!!

$2? I think I need to start losing teeth, lol.

Great shot, beautiful girl.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ahhhh..did you cry? For some reason, I always shed a few tears when my kiddos lose the first tooth..it's just one more sign that they are growing up!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

Oh man! My kids definitely push the tooth fairy to pay big for teeth here!!! They get a BUNCH of change for the first tooth - around $5!!!

Crap... send your tooth fairy to talk to mine - PLEASE!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home