Thursday, January 04, 2007

Camping Noosa






After our stay in Toowoomba we headed north to Noosa to meet the McGuane's and the Wildman's for 3 nights of camping over New Year.

We weren't sure how we would go with 3 kids under two...we all agreed we would do it again soon but we all felt that watching babies with no containment lines is tough work but it will only get easier as the kids get older.

I hadn't been camping since Luke and I went to Spain and Portugal in 2000. It was a lot of fun and I am keen to do it again.

Noosa is a beautiful spot and the main beach is gorgeous but very crowded. I was on a photography break but coming home and just having a few bad snapshots was dissapointing. I was planning on going to photograph the beach at sunrise on the last morning but it was raining and overcast. I have a pic from the Noosa council website so that you get an idea of just how beautiful it is. The water is so clear - we could see the fish swimming around our legs. I will definately go back again but maybe when it's not so crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home