Thursday, February 01, 2007

First Day - Year 1

Well here is the big girl on her very first day of school. We've been looking forward to this day for some time and she was very excited. No tears....not even me. I thought I would cry seeing her in her uniform (I cried when she tried uniforms for size.)

I wish I had some better photos (like Renee's) but she wasn't interested.

Here she is in the classroom....(forgot to change the White Balance- they are a bit yellow) but she looks so pleased with herself...

Here she is with one of her friends - I love their faces in this shot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scene in your banner! Nothing like that in NJ. How beautiful. She looks so excited- you really captured the moment.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

Aww thx Sheila :).

I love the last one of her and her friend. I couldn't get any classroom shots, they wouldn't let us in :(.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home