Thursday, August 09, 2007

Welcome Sunny Leigh !!!

Welcome to the world Sunny Leigh.

Sunny's actually a month old now and that's how slack I've been. Apologies.
I know you've been waiting for these Kaz! So here she is....

We thought wrapped up in golden fabric was just the right thing for a beautiful girl named Sunny.
Here she is in some retro threads!! Now while she looks at peace in the first few pics - you might be forgiven for thinking that she slept through the whole session but that would be untrue - this is what Sunny actually thought of her first photo session. Oh well - we still got some sweet shots.

I can't wait to get back down the Goldie and get some of the whole family in their new home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Team Design-Bytes said...

She's beautiful, and the name suits her perfectly! I love the retro one, nice colors, but I also love the crying one, cuz that's how I remember babies to be!
-Kaz

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! The photos are pretty good too. R

4:48 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

She's beautiful!! I love the vintage blanket, that's so awesome. And the name is absolutely perfect.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Wildmans on the Web said...

I love them all, thanks Leil. She's so purty :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home