Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Well...it's that time again.
I make resolutions every year. And no I don't always keep them but I love that opportunity to start afresh. I look forward to the new year, I love how excited I am by the prospect of always making things better. Yeah the excitement fades but my intentions are good and the world (or my life) is full of possiblility.

I will list just some of my resolutions (they are always many in number - perhaps a reason for not seeing them all through) but you can't hold me too them....I'm only human....

Random resolutions for 2007

*Be a better MOTHER...more patience (serenity now) and a better WIFE - more thoughtful.

*Be a better PHOTOGRAPHER- onwards and upwards....

*Eat more VEGES and LOSE those last baby KILOS (yes -she's almost two I can't keep calling them baby kilos for much longer...)

*Read more BOOKS again and watch more MOVIES. I used to read a lot before kids and it's slowly became less and less. I just read "Cuba. A Novel." by Emily Barr and have started "Zigzag Street" by Nick Earls - so I'm off to a good start. I joined a new Video Store and got out some DVD's - the local one is terrible and I do like to support local economy but the it's a terrible shop so now I have to drive 30mins!!

*Spend more time doing not much else but hanging out with family and friends. I always try to think about what I will remember about my life as it ends and I want it to be filled with happy times filled with those who mean the most to me.

A have almost a million more but these are the things most important to me.

Good luck to all those who've made resolutions. May all your dreams and wishes for 2007 come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home