Monday, February 05, 2007

Mel and her gorgeous girlies

This was such a fun shoot!! Mel and the girls and I went to New Farm Park for the afternoon just before sunset. The girls were full of energy and wanted to play. After some nature type shots with the trees and green grass we went for a walk near the PowerHouse - the girls were racing ahead and took a little detour which lead to a great discovery!!!

There was an old section of building that was full of vines and grungy textures - it was awesome and the girls enjoyed playing there because it was like a little cubby house for them.

I plan on taking my girls there asap......

Hope you like these Mel...I have lots more to share too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sheila and her gorgeous photos" would be my title. These are just lovely, are you pleased? btw I love the term photographer's child symdrome, i will have to use that... -meg

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them Noni Mel must be pleased.Rose

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home