Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mary Had A Little Lamb

Lamby is near and dear to us all but of course he belongs to Mary-Ella. He arrived just days after she did (thanks Justin and Tracy!!) When he first joined the family his hair was so soft and his little cheeks had just a hint of colour.

Lamby is dear to me as he has been my most patient subject. Lamby helped me throught the introduction to manual exposure and for that he will always hold a place in my heart.

The Higgins Family loves you Lamby!!

(ps - I was recently informed that Lamby is actually a girl - of course when you belong to a five year old how could you be anything but?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume his fleece was as white as snow originally too

3:45 AM  
Blogger sherri said...

Awe, what a sweet lamb! All my children have lovies. ;)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home