Monday, March 05, 2007

A Song I Love To Sing Loud....

....usually in my car....you need fast lips to keep up.....

These guys are a UK outfit that I have been lovin'....the video is a tad weird and I will understand if you run away yelling "PINEAPPLE" (sorry and in joke...will link that next)

anyway this is just a crazy fun song that I dig...enjoy and feel free to comment that I'm a freak...




Look out ...now that I have figured out how to link youtube I will be pushing all my fav tunes on you........

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

PINEAPPLE! :o :)

Love that video, I haven't heard anything like that in a long time. I need to listen to younger music, lol.

TFS!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! i just found yur blog. your work is beautiful. i lokkk forward to many more trips

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great song nons! who is it?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mary-Ella said...

the infadels - heard them on the J's they were funny guys...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

I like it. Could be a bit stronger, but pretty good. Love the video. :)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home