Monday, August 13, 2007

What I've Been Working On


As you all know I've been pretty slack with my blog of late - but here is an example of what I've been working on. This is the front page of my Product and Pricing Guide that will go home with clients after their photo session. Designing doesn't come easily to me so it's been a mamoth effort - I've done about 8 pages so far and still have about another 6-8 to go.

Also I've update my website SHEILA HIGGINS PHOTOGRAPHY so be sure to check it out - I've replaced this images when you first arrive, I've added a gallery, new photos and done a little bit of a shuffle - I still have a few more things to do - like make the galleries run as a slideshow - no more clicking thumbnails!! new music, and a few smaller things - all in good time - writing html is no easy feat for me.

As well I've been creating custom client pages which will be accessed via the website - very exciting but again - making them has eaten into my time. I'm almost done though. maybe I will have more time to photograph my own kids and get a chance to do some relaxing things soon. One can hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

Your product/pricing guide looks great, Sheila! I'm trying to put one together too ... boy is it time consuming! I'm off to check out your updated site ...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home