Thursday, February 08, 2007

Marla Tagged Me

Okay Marla tagged me and I have to tell you six strange/weird things about myself....

1) I like to push on bruises - it hurts but in a good way (is that strange enough for you????)

2) I hate the feeling of bare feet on cement.

3) I compulsively check the little switch to see if my head lights are on at night while driving - even though I can see that they are on.

4) I guess the way I make/eat milo is not so much weird but the fact that is regemented.....4 large spoons of milo in the bottom of the glass - glass must not be wet - milk carefully poured so as the milo remains on the bottom - carefully dig the spoon into the milo so little bits float to the top - they must stay wet with milk (I hate when the milo bubble bursts and you have dry milo) eat in this manner until a small amount of milo remain in the bottom of the cup - stir this in and drink the milk. If the all the milo floats to the top when milk is poured I'm screwed!!!!

5) not sure anyone will tag me after this

6) On my dinner plate I always save my fav food until last - Luke thinks this is weird behaviour - it makes sense to me!!

I'm not sure who to tag next? Will be coming by your blogs - look out.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

HA! Those are so funny! I'm sure I can come up with some pretty wierd things too.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, Jason always leaves his favourite food on the plate for last, i always look over to see what it was for the night, so youre not so weird at all.

B

2:38 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

LOL, these are great! I do the fave food last thing too.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home