Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fault from the Vault

I was having a little look around on my computer tonight and found this. It has all manner of faults but I just love it - this is my Kitty - this photo captures all those things I don't have words to describe - things that are on the periphery, always out of reach, and that's why I love photography - it takes away the need for words - I always mangle them and make them ugly. But here, even with the faults - a perfect moment is forever captured.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

Beautiful words Sheila... you didn't make them ugly at all. :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mary-Ella said...

thanks renee - what a sweet thing to say - i've always wished i was a better writer.....

6:30 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

holy Moly girl..you have been busy posting away..how did I miss so much?

I see why you love this so..such a doll..perfection!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home