Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tagged!! Lists of 4's.

I've been tagged by Amanda !

This time it's Lists of Four.

So here goes....

4 Jobs I've Had

Tutor
University Student Mentor
Child Care Assistant
Telescope Operator

4 Places I've Lived

Boonah
Brisbane
Gold Coast
London

4 favorite tv shows

Grey's Anatomy
Seachange (old but still a fav)
Kath and Kim
Spicks and Specks

4 places i've been on holiday

Sydney
Tasmania
Spain
Portugal

4 movies i could watch over and over

Amelie
Stealing Beauty
ummm
ummm

4 favorite dishes

thai green curry
timtams (not technically a dish)
applepie and cream
panang or something else thai

4 websites i visit

Flickr
Etsy
All my fav blogs
All my fav photography forums

4 places i'd like to be....

Italy
Turkey
on a beach in northern queensland
somewhere in Asia

4 people i'm tagging

Marla
Meg
Megan
Frederique

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

very cool! Thanks for playin!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home