Wednesday, February 21, 2007

That Kitty

She's cheeky isn't she?
She pulls this surprised face quite frequently - I'm glad I captured it. The fact that we don't have a video camera and have only such a small amount of footage of the girls is one of my greatest regrets - I would give anything to have had one when they were small, to capture their voices and their expressions. In fact I think I won't write about it because it makes me feel really sad.
I should just be grateful that I have so many photos of my girls - some people don't have that.

How could you not love this little face?

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

What a doll baby..I too wish I had more video footage of my kiddos..we have a camera..but I just never pull it out..By the way, I love those shots of the babe in the previous post, those soft muted colors are perfect..and what a cutie pie.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

Awwwww...

6:32 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Sooo cute, Sheila! Do you not have a video camera? Send me an email, because I was just about to donate my old one, and I'd be happy to send it to you!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Wildmans on the Web said...

She's such a sweetie, lookin more and more like her mumma each day. I wouldn't lament the loss of video footage love, you've got enough photos to make a silent movie! x

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila - she is the cutest .. I just love these .. so fun ..
I haven't visited in a while .. just thought I would stop by and say hi!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home