Monday, March 05, 2007

Meet Tamana - I'm a great-aunt

Sorry it's been awhile.
We've had some illness in the house.

Meet Tamana.
He's about 3 weeks in these pics - he was born 9lb 4 (Mary-Ella weighed the same when she was born) and he was such a happy little baby.





And here he is with his MamaHe was awake for the first part of the session but he fell asleep later on....i love sleepy baba's...


I havent' finished proofing yet....hopefully I will get a chance to share more sometime soon...

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily Falconbridge said...

your photos are sooo beautiful! and that is so cool about JBT making it so far already on triple j! thanks for the post on my blog - good to 'meet you'!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

So sweet! I love the contrast in the footsie shot! good job!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. it is beautiful.
I have such a georgus sister and nephew !
you are so talented sheila!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mary-Ella said...

thanks katie - your next in front of the lens.....

4:47 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

Congrats on the new addition! Beautiful shots, Sheila.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home